Diamond studs add a subtle note of beauty and an alluring touch of sophistication to anyone wearing them. We are thrilled that our diamond stud portfolio has grown to the most extensive selection we have ever offered, featuring three quality collections. Our Elegant collection features three-prong martini-style stud earrings in white gold with near colorless diamonds that are slightly identifiable by their internal markings. The quality is high enough that you could even set them into a ring.
- The Classic collection – 4-prong Martini style in white gold
- The Elegant collection – 3-prong Martini in white gold
- The Luxury collection – 3-prong Martini style in platinum
Always perfect, with blue jeans, a ball cap, or a ball gown.
The Elegant collection features a 3-prong Martini style in 14k white gold:
- .10 carat total weight – $249
- .25 carat total weight – $549
- .30 carat total weight – $675
- .40 carat total weight – $875
- .50 carat total weight – $1225
- .60 carat total weight – $1675
- .75 carat total weight – $2275
- 1 carat total weight – $3925
Sizes are approximate and actual weight might vary slightly. Example 1ct total weight could be .99cttw – 1.04cttw
Have some fun and dress your studs in an earring jacket. Mix and match with colored gemstone studs, pearls, or Diamonds. These Diamond earring jackets elevate the simplicity of your stud earrings to a whole new level.
A customer once told us, “My diamond studs make me feel taller, thinner, and more beautiful,” and another said, “My diamond studs make me feel like I have superpowers”. Simply put, the Diamonds make us feel special. Who doesn’t like that?
Birthstones and Anniversaries: On almost all modern birthstone lists, the diamond is recognized today as the birthstone for April. Diamond is also the gem that marks the 10th and 60th wedding anniversaries.