Diamond studs add a subtle note of beauty, and an alluring touch of sophistication to anyone wearing them. We are thrilled that our diamond stud portfolio has grown to the largest selection we have ever offered featuring 3 quality collections.
- The Classic collection – 4-prong Martini style in white gold
- The Elegant collection – 3-prong Martini in white gold
- The Luxury collection – 3-prong Martini style in platinum
Always perfect, with blue jeans and a ball cap or a ball gown.
The Classic collection, a 4-prong Martini style in 14k white gold:
- .10 carat total weight – $175
- .25 carat total weight – $375
- .30 carat total weight – $475
- .40 carat total weight – $599
- .50 carat total weight – $875
- .60 carat total weight – $1099
- .75 carat total weight – $1499
- 1 carat total weight – $2599
- 1 1/2 carat total weight – $4999
- 2 carat total weight – $8799
Sizes are approximate and actual weight might vary slightly. Example 1ct total weight could actually be .99cttw – 1.04cttw
Studs are a simple style that is classic and timeless but for those who want to mix it up, try pairing with an earring jacket for an elevated look.
Have some fun and dress your studs in an earring jacket. Mix and match with colored gemstone studs, pearls or Diamonds. These Diamond earring jackets elevate the simplicity of your stud earrings to a whole new level.
A customer once told us “My diamond studs make me feel taller, thinner and more beautiful,” and another said “My diamond studs make me feel like I have super powers”. Simply said, the April Birthstone makes us feel special. Who doesn’t like that?
Birthstones and Anniversaries: On almost all modern birthstone lists, diamond is recognized today as the birthstone for April. Diamond is also the gem that marks the 10th and 60th wedding anniversaries.